Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Natural Face Cleanser



I recently read about using olive oil and caster oil to wash your face.  It sounded a little gross until I actually tried it; it feels wonderful!  The natural oils cleanse your skin of dirty oils and replace them with good ones.  Afterwards, my skin was so soft and moisturized!  I definitely recommend this.  Here's how to do it:

1. Mix 1tsp. olive oil and 1tsp. caster oil in a small bowl.
2. Dip fingers into oil and rub gently over face.
3. Leave oil on your face for a minute or two.
4. Rinse with a hot washcloth.

Your skin will feel youthful and rejuvenated!

1 comment:

  1. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!
    Natural Facial Cleansers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...