Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

I have decided to begin "A Weekend in Feminine Dress"!  I will post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!

Pictures were taken on our front porch since the weather was beautiful on Sunday!

 
 
 
I'm wearing:
White blouse from New York and Co.
Floral skirt from a Front Royal, VA Thrift Store
Belt from Gabriel Brothers
Black shoes from Goodwill Thrift Store
Necklace from Target
Bracelet from Claire's
Watch from Thrift Store

Spring is here!

2 comments:

  1. NY&Co. has THE best dress tops! Also, I buy most of my skirts from thrift stores as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...