Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
This project has really helped me put more emphasis on dressing well- at least one day a week!  This is an unexpected result, but at least I am personally benefiting from A Weekend In Feminine Dress!
 
 
By the way, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all my readers!  I hope that you will receive many choice graces from Our Blessed Mother to assist you in your sacred vocation as wife and mother! 
 
We took pictures late in the day in the backyard of my husband's family's house, where we visited for Mothers Day!  I was trying not to look cold in the pictures since it was very chilly.
It was very windy and I LOVE long, aline skirts in the wind.
 

I wore a blouse and sweater with a belt.
 

 
 
I'm wearing:
 
Black and white top from Thrift Store
Cranberry sweater from Burlington Coat Factory
Long black skirt from Gabriel Brothers
Belt from a long ago; I don't remember
Black flats from Burlington Coat Factory
Earrings, a Mother's Day gift!
Necklace, Mothers Day gift!
Watch from Thrift Store
Bracelets from Gabriel Brothers
Hair clip from my sister

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mothers Day! I was so happy to find a young Catholic mom in the blog world. Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Perhaps I should also start posting what I wear to Sunday Mass!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...