Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress


 For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
 
These pictures are from Sunday when we went on a Rosary March through our city after Mass.  Here is what I wore:

I wore a floral shirt that I made with a scarf tied around my waist like a belt!
 

This is my favorite summer skirt!  I got it from a thrift store many years ago.



 Jewelry
 
 
Hair
 
 
Shoes
 
 
 
I'm wearing:
 
Floral Top that I made
Cranberry Sweater from Burlington Coat Factory
White Skirt from Thrift Store
Scarf as a belt from Gabriel Brothers
Brown Flats from Thrift Store
Earrings from Consignment Store
Necklace from Gabriel Brothers
Watch from Thrift Store
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you made that shirt? It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Up close it is far from perfect. I got the fabric from my Grandmother's basement!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...