Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Catholic Lady Expands

 
Dear Readers,

I am excited today to announce some very exciting news!  I have been considering the logistics of this for awhile now and I have finally decided to do something about it.

The Catholic Lady blog is expanding to include...






Baby elastic skirt in yellow floral cotton.


...a skirt shop!

Yes, The Catholic Lady shop will open in 1-2 months and will include ladies', maternity, girls', and babies' skirts!  I have my designs chosen for this summer but please let me know what you would be interested in for the cooler months so that I can begin designing cold weather skirts.

Thank you readers for your patience while I am launching my business since you will probably notice a reduction in posts for awhile!

I hope everyone enjoys a lovely summer!
Warmest regards,
Colette

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...