Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

On Ambiance in the Home

A real Catholic lady creates in her home an ambiance of beauty.  I often doubt that my home will ever look decent, let alone beautiful, but that is beside the point.  The home is where the heart is; my favorite styles are influences by Country French and Shabby Chic: 
 
Country French Living Room
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: High Point Market -peeks
 
nursery
 
 
 
Country French Antiques
 
French country
French Country inspired kitchen-love this idea for sink but I'd change it to vintage cast iron sinks-one with low basin & a draining board on the side, the 2nd is a high cast iron double sink that sink bowls are deep & has a high back
country French bathroom
Simple and love it - Christmas cranberry mason jar decoration.
What does your dream home look like?  What inspires or helps you to create a happy and beautiful home for your family?
 

2 comments:

  1. I like to call my personal style "thrift store chic" haha. My home resembles some of the pictures you post, actually...just second-hand versions of everything :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same with me! That is such a cute name!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...