Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Week In Feminine Dress

The month of June begins the "Week In Feminine Dress" challenge on The Catholic Lady Blog!  Please contribute with photographs of seven days of feminine dress so that others ladies can see that it is possible to go through life dressed like a lady!  Send your pictures to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Please consider it!
 
For this first week I am posting pictures from last August when I was five months pregnant with Beatrice.  Taking the photos really made me dress better which made me feel better despite the heat and my condition!  Outward appearance really influences interior disposition!
 
 
Sunday we went to my sister's graduation party!
 
 
Monday
 

Tuesday we went to a Pirate Game in Pittsburgh!
 
 
Wednesday I went to a midwife appointment
 
 
Thursday


 
 Friday
 
  
Saturday we worked street apostolate/book barrow outside the Legion of Mary house in Pittsburgh
 
I can't believe I just remembered all that!!!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I especially like that dark blue wrap against the white top & khaki skirt, with the hair piece!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...