Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
 
Yesterday we took pictures outside our house in the late afternoon and my hair was REALLY messed up by then!  Kindly disregard it please!
 
 


I wore a pink lace top and white cardigan
 

I'm so glad it's warm enough to wear light colors!
 

My sister has these same shoes and I used to tell her how much I loved them until she found me the exact same ones at a thrift store!  They are three inches high and I LOVE THEM!!!
 

The skirt is coming soon to The Catholic Lady skirt shop!  It is my favorite design so far!
 
 
Here is an awful shot of my hair and necklace and earrings!
 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Pink Lace Top from Dress Barn
White Cardigan from Fashion Bug
Floral Ruffle Skirt coming soon to The Catholic Lady
Black Shoes from Thrift Store (originally from Target)
Headband from my aunt
Earrings from Kmart
Heart Necklace from Gabriel Brothers
Watch and Bracelet from Thrift Store
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I really need to get some "dressy" sandals like this, with a little heel. My last pair of them finally died a few years ago, and I've been wearing way-too-casual sandals to all dressy occasions since. I can never find anything at thrift stores, because I wear a difficult-to-find size. Maybe I should buckle down and invest a little money in a new pair :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog last week--hello! The whole outfit is very attractive & feminine but I love, love, love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Not Catholic, but I like your outfit. You do look like a lady.

    Blessings,
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for the examples. I'm a "recovering tomboy" who needs a lot of help. I especially love the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...