Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
This is not just *my idea* of feminine dress.  Femininity is founded on an objective, Christian idea of who women are meant to be.  Just review the almost unchanging style of women's fashion during the thousands of years of Christian civilization.  Fashion reflects the beliefs of the wearer.
 
These pictures were taken near out house.  And I am sorry for the messy hair again...  I really need to do something about that. :(
 
Shawl from Italy thanks to one of my very dear friends.
 
 

Skirt from Goodwill!
 
 

Sitting
 
 

Skirt
 
 

Necklace from my sister!
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Turquoise Skirt from Goodwill
White Blouse from Consignment Store originally from Banana Republic
Shawl from Italy as a gift
Black Flats from Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace a gift from my Sister
Earrings stolen from another Sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...