Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
These pictures were taken last evening in front of our house so the lighting is not perfect.  But here is what I wore:
 
 
Blue floral top with a white sweater and skirt
 
 
This is my favorite summer skirt.
 
 
Beatrice wore this beautiful dress from my sister!
 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
Blue Floral Top from Dress Barn
White Lace Skirt from Thrift Store
White Cardigan from Fashion Bug
 
Beatrice is Wearing:
Vintage Print Dress from my Sister
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...