Pages

Monday, July 22, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 
 For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!

I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com.

These pictures are from yesterday evening, taken inside at our house:
 
 
I wore a red floral dress that is one of my favorites!
 

and a hat!
 
 
Shoes
 

Beatrice
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Red Floral Dress- Thrift Store
White Cardigan- My Sister
Hat- Kmart
Brown Cutout Flats- Payless
Earrings- My Sister
Necklace- My Sister

8 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and have inspired me. I can't afford to get rid of/replace all my clothes at once, but I am little-by-little as I find treasures at thrift stores etc. Nothing I own is immodest,but all are capris and pants. Someday I will send you pics when I have enough outfits. Thanks and God bless! The world needs more young ladies like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty outfit---you look great in red! I have a weekly Homemaking Party and would love to have you join up, if you haven’t already. Here’s the link to this week’s party: http://www.hopeineveryseason.com/2013/07/our-library-day-and-homemaking-party.html

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and hat! And Beatrice looks adorable. Thanks for answering my question about transitioning her to dresses over on the other post. I'm loving your feminine series too....I wish there were more parts to it, so I could keep reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I really like the detail on the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I especially like the cardigan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...