Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
 
I did not wear this outfit yesterday, but recently when we went on a trip to D.C. to see the Marine Corps Evening Parade.  The trip was wonderful!  Here is what I wore:
 
These pictures were taken after we got home in our kitchen.


 

A black and white dress with pink cardigan.
 
 
 
Full dirndl skirt is gathered all around; love it!!!
 
 

Shoes recently from Payless, but expensive:(
 
 
 
Beatrice in her Sunday best.
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Black and White cotton retro '50's dress I made!
Pink cardigan from Consignment Store
Brown cut out flats from Payless
Sweater Pin from Thrift Store
Necklace from Gabriel Brothers
Diamond post earrings- a gift
 
Beatrice is Wearing:
Floral baby dress from Consignment Store
Pink headband- a gift

2 comments:

  1. I especially love your dress with its 50's vibe. I have photos of my pretty, naturally red haired mother looking trim and feminine in similar outfits. She was a lady. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...