Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

 
 For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!

This was yesterday morning before Church.
 



I wore a long purple skirt and black top with...a hat!!!
 
 

I love this skirt!
 
 
 
I wore my hair in a scarf bun!
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Purple Skirt from Consignment Store
Black Top from Consignment Store
Brown Shoes from Thrift Store
Scarf (in hair) from Consignment Store
Hat from an old lady friend
Necklace from Gabriel Brothers
Watch from Church Flea Market
Earrings from Consignment Store
 
That's a lot of second hand shopping!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...