Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!

I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their modest, feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com
 
 
Yesterday we had beautiful weather and a busy day!  We went to a Legion of Mary function at a local parish and this picture was taken outside the Church:
 
Beatrice is all grown up and wearing shoes!
 


These pictures were taken outside our house.
 
 
 
Hair
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Watch- Flea Market
Black Flats- Payless
White Blouse- Thrift Store (originally from Eddie Bauer)
Black Cardigan- Target
Red Floral Skirt- I made
(Simplicity 2655)
 

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love your outfit, and especially the skirt you made--beautiful fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the pattern type and number. I will go check it out. Lovely outfit. I would love to send you some pictures sometime. My younger daughter is doing an amazing job and putting together outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great. It doesn't matter what age she is either!

      Delete
  3. Your outfit is so nice! And your hair is beautiful too! I think I will look up that pattern also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...