Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

For A Weekend in Feminine Dress I post pictures of my outfit (or a friend's outfit) that I take sometime over the weekend to encourage other women to dress like a Catholic lady!  I'm also posting where the outfit was purchased to hopefully give you some ideas for finding modest clothes!
I am always looking for volunteers to submit pictures of their modest, feminine outfit, so please don't hesitate to do so at, thecatholiclady@gmail.com
 
I'm sorry these are not great photos; it was a beautiful day but for some reason I did not get around to taking pictures until late and we had to do it inside!
 
I wore a black skirt and pink top!

My hair was up in a clip earlier, but by now it is in a ponytail...

Beatrice!
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Black Skirt- Consignment
Pink Top- Loft
Sheer Pink Top- Goodwill
Brown Flats- Thrift Store
 
Beatrice is Wearing:
 
Yellow Dress- Hand-me-down
White Cardigan- Carters
Sandals- Goodwill
Headband- Gift
 
Thanks for visiting The Catholic Lady Blog!

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, and also your hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im curious....does your baby wear dresses all the time? I'm trying to decide when to transition my little girl but I was thinking after potty training. You both look adorable by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does almost always, especially to Church but she wears sleepers around the house and I wore pants on her last winter a couple of times. I also am trying to decide when is the time to change to all dresses...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...