Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!
 
These are from yesterday.  We went to a picnic and it was very hot so I tried to find something comfortable to wear.  Unfortunately, it rained a lot by the time we got home, so these were taken in our living room.
 
 
I wore a navy blue and white blouse with a lace cardigan from Dress Barn!

 

I tried to dress this up with a pearl necklace and bracelet.  It really helped I think.
 
 

Shoes
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Blue and White Blouse- Thrift Store
White Lace Cardigan- Dress Barn
Black Skirt- Consignment Store
Brown Cutout Shoes- Payless
Pearl Jewelry- Aunt

7 comments:

  1. So pretty as always. I especially like the lace cardigan and cutout shoes. Also...I love the little table and chair with a view out the window. How cozy is that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the hardest time finding cute and trendy modest clothing. I feel old and ugly when I wear anything slightly modest. What is your website for your clothes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCatholicLady?ref=si_shop Here it is. There is hardly anything in the shop yet but there will be soon! Keep checking!!! I'm sure you never look old or ugly either:) Other people probably think you look beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Very pretty outfit. Like the white cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lady-like! You are an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...