Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!

 
 
We actually took these before Church for once, so I look kind of tired in the pictures!

I wore this skirt before; but I love it!

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Floral Skirt- I made
Black Top- Gabriel Brothers
Raspberry Cardigan- Burlington Coat Factory
Black Flats- Payless
Bracelet- Claires
Necklace- my Sister
Earrings- Consignment Store
 
 
 
   I have been thinking about the importance of elegance and femininity in every aspect of a lady's life, like in manner and walk...  What do you think about that?  Should a lady keep a code of behavior too in order to influence her soul?

3 comments:

  1. ooh - I love your big front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt and cardigan!
    I think manner and walk are very important. I try to keep good posture, and to have confidence in my femininity and who I am. I also think that having a gentle and quiet demeanor, especially with my children, is good for my soul, and a good influence on others around me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...