Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Catholic Lady Skirt Shop...It's Still Coming Soon!!!!!!!!

 
 
 
I was thinking lately that some of my readers are probably wondering about The Catholic Lady Skirt Shop!
 
Well, there have been a few changes to my plans...


The good news is that it is still in the works!!!

The bad news is that it is taking me a little longer than expected to get my shop opened...

During the process of starting The Catholic Lady Skirt Shop, I have decided to change it from custom made new skirts to a second hand modest clothing shop for ladies' and girls' skirts and dresses.  This is going to be much easier for me to manage since I already have many skirts and dresses I have collected over the years that are just not right for me but probably would be perfect for some other lady out there!  Not only does this require much less work for me, the prices will be much less for like new items that are already made!  So...my shop is slowly progressing as I collect more beautiful items and list them online for sale.  Please be patient!  I expect to be up and running in about a week!

So, thanks for following my progress and I hope to welcome you soon to The Catholic Lady Skirt Shop!

I hope you're as excited as I am! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Wonderful! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best in your endeavors!

    ~Father God, I ask that you would bless Mrs. Zimmerman in her efforts to be productive and bring income to her family. I ask that you meet her every need spiritually, physically, relationally, and financially. I also ask that you draw her close to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus, Amen.~

    Blessings!
    Laura
    Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...