Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!
 
 
I am very excited today to introduce you to Mary who modeled beautifully for A Weekend in Feminine Dress this week!  (I LOVE the hat!)  Her daughter looks beautiful too!:)
 
 
 
She even included where her outfit was purchased!:)
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Skirt:  Goodwill
Blouse:  Goodwill
Hat: Macy's
Pearls: My grandmother's
 
Katie Rose is wearing:
 
Dress:  Goodwill
Bow: A gift
 
Mary says that she enjoys A Weekend In Feminine Dress because it proves that it is possible to dress modestly without dressing expensively.  Even though I am not against dressing expensively, I agree!  What is your favorite thing about A Weekend In Feminine Dress?  Please say so in the comments!

Also, be sure to stop by tomorrow when I have a special announcement to make...;)

1 comment:

  1. Mary you look wonderful!
    I have been looking for a modest Khaki skirt at the knee/bellow the knee for too long now! I can't ever seem to find one in my size/right price! I hope Goodwill will have one for me soon , haha! :)

    I am excited for your announcement, Colette!

    God bless,

    Joanna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...