Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!
 
I am very excited today to show you some pictures of a maternity dress I made recently for a friend's wedding.  I did not have even one official maternity dress and this one fits so much better than my regular dresses!  I am sorry that I did not take a picture without the sweater because this dress does have cute short sleeves, but I just did not think about that!
 


 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Dress- Simplicity 2549Misses Special Occasion Dresses
(I used a different bodice pattern though with a rounded neckline and made the front skirt piece wider to fit over a baby belly!)
White Cardigan Sweater- Fashion Bug
Black Flats- Payless
Pearl Drop Earrings- Claires
Necklace and Bracelet- I don't remember!


1 comment:

  1. You pull off flower patterns so well. I have a hard time with that!
    Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...