Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!
 
These pictures are from last Easter and I think I have posted them before on this blog, but I am sharing them again because I did not get around to taking new pictures of my outfit yesterday.:)
 
I made a white and pink dress that I absolutely love and cannot wait to wear again next summer!
 
 
 

 


 


 

And the hat!
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

White Dress- I made
Pink Cardigan- Consignment
White Hat- Kmart
Black Flats- Payless
Necklace- Target
Bracelet- Inherited

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so talented! I wish I could sew better! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an absolutely beautiful dress! I've always wanted to learn to sew...maybe someday! :)

    ~Jaimie

    www.jaimieramsey.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...