Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit.  I am looking for volunteers to submit pictures, so if you are interested please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  I really enjoy taking and posting pictures!
 
These are pictures from a Saturday.  We went shopping that day and I really liked the outfit I wore so I decided to post pictures of it!  I think I liked the colors together, just black white and light pink!
 
 
 
 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Black Skirt- Consignment Sale
Pink Top- Gabriel Brothers
White Cardigan- Kohl's
Shoes- Payeless
Earrings- Consignment Store

1 comment:

  1. "the level of any civilization is the level of its womanhood" -- very true!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...