Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Baby Announcement!!!

We are expecting another daughter!



I am due at the end of January- as some of you already know!  I just found out Saturday that the baby is a girl and I am thrilled!  Baby girls are so adorable and sweet and of course powerful!  The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world after all!

This pregnancy has been difficult so far with the tiredness of the first trimester and sickness that usually lasts throughout the second for me!  This is the reason why I haven't even had the energy to announce it on the blog!  I know I'll survive though!:)  I have been staying home most of the summer which works for Thomas and Beatrice since they just want to play all day anyway!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I am very grateful for how much we have been blessed!  There are so many women who want to have children and can't or who face a tragedy like miscarriage or injury of their children.  I just pray to be preserved from any unnecessary tragedy and the will to accept what comes!

So forgive me if the blog is a little neglected lately.  I have good reason and will keep you updated through Maternity Weekend In Feminine Dress pictures!  I am actually really excited to develop and share some ideas for dressing modestly while pregnant!  And I would really appreciate all of your ideas too!


4 comments:

  1. Ahh! So many pregnancies in the blogosphere:) Congratulations Colette! I am so happy for you, and be assured of my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, again! Little girls are so sweet. And now you get to use all of Beatrice's adorable outfits again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Colette! I am hoping one of these days to send you pics of our Sunday outfits. My daughter and I try to dress modestly definitely on Sundays but we are also working on doing it whenever we go out. Not always easy but we are making the effort. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...