Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Ideas!

This weekend I did not get around to taking pictures.  So instead, I am sharing some ideas I found on Pinterest for Modest Fall Outfits!
 
 
 
I love the maxi skirt look with a long cardigan or jacket!
 
 
"Modest Fall Outfit" by christianmodesty on Polyvore
This outfit is so pretty and Autumnish too!  I love the plaid skirt and sweater!
"Modest Fall Outfit" by christianmodesty on Polyvore
I really like the hair idea in this picture and I love the brown and burgundy colors together!
 
 
Modest Maternity Fall outfits are hard to find but this simple denim skirt looks pretty for cooler weather!
 
 
 
What do you wear in the Falll?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of those outfits:)!
    My fall outfits resemble those above. I must say this fall is much easier as MAXI skirts were in-style this past summer. I felt as if long skirts were very hard to find before, and there were not very many "cheaper" options! I love pairing a maxi skirt with a cute blazer, and of course denim skirts go with anything from dressing up to dressing down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.latterdaybride.com/modest-clothing.php

    These are a little on the pricey side, but so cute! Who would have thought to use an LDS-oriented website as a resource? It's kind of a "duh" move when you think about it...they place a lot of emphasis on modesty as well. If nothing else, there are some super cute ideas here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Colette! Just letting you know that I linked you on my blog for a fun questions game!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...