Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress happens every Monday on The Catholic Lady Blog when I post pictures of an outfit including where it was purchased to encourage (myself and) other women to dress modestly and elegantly!  I love having volunteers for the pictures, so if you are interested please send your picture and where your outfit was purchased to me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!
 
 
This is what I wore yesterday to Church.  I am nearly into the sixth month of pregnancy and this is when it gets tough for me to put outfits together!  A Weekend In Feminine Dress is good for me because it makes me spend more time getting dressed on Sunday morning when I think about the pictures that will be taken!  (I would welcome your ideas for dressing modestly during mid-late pregnancy, ladies!)
 
 

I'm sorry about my sick looking expression.  I need to learn how to get over that look!:)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Red Top- Goodwill
White Shirt- LOFT on sale
Brown Skirt- Goodwill
Black Flats- Payless
Pearl Drop Earrings- Claires
 
 
Beatrice is Wearing:

Dress- Hand-me-down
Tights- Walmart
Headband- Gift


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful! I really love that skirt. Beatrice looks adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...