Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

It's Monday again and time for A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  Here is what I wore yesterday and what Beatrice wore too!  I am thinking of publishing an everyday outfits edition soon for a little change and to share ideas on what to wear every day.  Please send me your pictures too if you want to participate (thecatholiclady@gmail.com)!


I'm sorry the photos are blurry.  These pictures were taken at the end of the day.
 

I wear this black stretchy maternity skirt pretty much every time I dress us now!  It is my favorite because of the length and comfort.
 
 
I love this baby dress!  Baby girl clothes are so pretty!!!
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Top- Consignment, originally Old Navy Maternity
Lace Cardigan- Dress Barn
Black Maternity Skirt- I made
Black Flats- Payless
 
 
Beatrice is Wearing:
 
Red Dress and Top- someone gave us!

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit, and the baby bump!!! And of course, Beatrice is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...