Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  I welcome ladies to submit pictures to be displayed here in order to encourage other women to dress like a "Catholic Lady".  If you have a photo for me, please send it to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  Here is what I wore yesterday:
 
 

The pictures are not very clear because the colors of my clothing are so dark.  Sorry about that.  I was also feeling quite exhausted when these pictures were taken at the end of the day.  I really need to take photos first thing to make them turn out better...:)
 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Purple Top- Goodwill, originally Target Maternity
Black Cardigan- Target
Black Maternity Skirt- I made
Black Flats- Payless
White Layering Top- Walmart
Bracelet- gift

2 comments:

  1. Colettte, I particularly like the pin you are wearing,
    Norman

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; I love it too. I am trying to wear it more:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...