Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  If you are interested in volunteering some photos of a modest, feminine outfit, please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com
 
 
I am very eager to introduce my new maternity maxi dress from my generous and thoughtful sister who bought this for me over the weekend!  It is so comfortable that I have been wearing it almost since she gave it to me:)  I was just saying how I feel like I am running out of clothes that fit now because I am so huge!
 
 
My husband was working yesterday evening, so I am very sorry about the poor quality of these self portraits taken in the bathroom (which is under construction)!  It is the best I could do.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
  
 

 

 
 
I'm Wearing:

Maternity Maxi Dress- Motherhood Maternity
Black Top- Gabriel Brothers
Necklace- LOFT
Bracelet/Watch- Gift
Shoes- Payless

4 comments:

  1. Is it just me, or is it IMPOSSIBLE to find maternity tops/dresses that have actual long sleeves?!? 3/4 length are nice sometimes, but it's getting colder and my arms are chilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see your shoes and the background feature/object is gorgeous...jk :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That's why I almost didn't post these pictures, but I didn't have any others:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...