Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome once again to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  You are welcome to become a volunteer by submitting your own photos for publication here to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.  Please consider it!

For now, here are my pictures of what I wore to Mass yesterday.  I tried to make my outfit look a little like Christmas with a burgundy and gold scarf, although I didn't get a picture of it!  It is becoming a little difficult to come up with decent outfits (let alone Christmassy ones) since I am now 35 weeks pregnant!


 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Black Top- Goodwill
Grey Skirt- Thrift Store
Black Layering Top- Goodwill
White Cardigan- Fashion Bug on clearance
Pearl Necklace- Target
Bracelet- Gift
Black Flats- Payless
Earrings- Gift, originally from Kohls

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...