Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  If you are interested in volunteering some photos of a modest, feminine outfit, please contact me at thecatholiclady@gmail.com!
 

Here are some pictures of what I wore yesterday.  I love to wear hats in the winter, but I prefer to have my hair up and I don't think that looks good with a hat.  Let me know if you have any ideas please:)  I wanted to let my readers know that I appreciate all the comments I have been getting with advice and ideas for modest dressing!  Please continue to let me know in the comments if you have any ideas for modest, cold weather maternity outfits!


 

 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Black Maternity Skirt- I made
White Top- Burlington
White Layering Top- Madeline Maternity on Zulily
Bracelet- Gift
Earrings- Gabriel Brothers
Hat- Consignment
 

2 comments:

  1. I too like wearing hats especially in the winter. I always end up wearing my hair down. When I watch Downtown Abbey I notice they pull their hair back around the base of the neck instead of high on the head. I will have to try that.
    I like your outfit especially the top-very feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a low, loose bun of some sort would look really pretty with a hat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...