Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

More on Cold Weather Dressing

I received this email from a very kind lady in response to my post on cold weather dressing:

"My name is Anne-Julie and I'm writing to you from the province of Quebec, in Canada. My first language being french, please excuse me for the possible mistakes I can do when I write!

I'm a new reader of your blog and I love it! To your request to have pictures of ways to dress feminine, and especially in winter, I decided to send you a picture of me that my husband took last week. I'm wearing a skirt I made from old pairs of jeans from my husband and myself, since I've (finally!) decided to wear only skirts. Underneath I wear a legging and knee socks, and I was fine. The boots are far from being feminine, but they are warm and waterproof. Of course we expect to have a lot more snow, then I won't have the choice to wear ski pants if I don't want my skirt to be wet by the snow when I play with our kids, a boy of four years old and a girl of two and a half."

Here is a photo that she sent me:

 
 
I think that this a wonderful testimony of the possibility of wearing skirts in winter!  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think this is great! I love the skirt she made. It gave me a great idea of how to make warmer skirts for winter. I bought my daughter some fleece lined leggings for Christmas. They look like tights and she wears knee socks with them. One of these days I will get pictures of us to send to you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...