Pages

Monday, January 13, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: 39 Weeks!

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of a modest, feminine outfit to encourage women to take up the important apostolate of dress!  If you are interested in submitting your own photos for publication here, please email me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
Here is what I wore yesterday.  I took pictures late in the day again which I really have to get better at; I am sorry for the messy hair:(  The skirt is the same one featured two weeks ago from Motherhood Maternity.  I really like it for dressy occasions and I have been wearing it almost every Sunday since I got it!  So many ladies have given me maternity clothes lately (including this skirt) that I have a few new outfits now!  I am so grateful for this!
 


 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Skirt- Motherhood Maternity
Pink Top- Gabriel  Brothers
Pink Cardigan- Consignment, originally the Limited
Necklace and Earrings- Kohl's
Brown Flats- Payless
White Cami- Walmart
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw you look great mama!!! love your blog, come on over & visit mine when you have a chance! http://reformedfamilyheritage.wordpress.com/2014/01/13/modernmodest-style-without-the-frump/
    ~Sabrina~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...