Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: for Girls

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of pretty outfits to encourage women to dress in a feminine manner.  Today I am posting some ideas for girls for those of you who have daughters engaged in this apostolate.  (I also didn't get around to taking photos yesterday:)
 
 
 
Here are some of my favorites:
 
Girl's dress from April Cornell.  I love this one!
 

Another pretty dress from Land's End.
 
Sweater Knit Cardigan Carters Baby
Girl's Fair Isle Cardigan from Carter's.  Warm sweaters are very versatile during cold months.
 
Girls winter cord skirt cath kidston fabric
I found this adorable girl's skirt on Etsy!

Gray Flower Headband, Velvety Flower w/ Pearl & Crystal Center Headband or Hair Clip, The Eva, Baby Toddler Child Girls Headband
 
Headbands and bows are a must for little girls.  I thought this one was cute from Etsy:
autumn
Tights!  I just liked this cute picture, but girl's tights are available almost anywhere.
 
 
 
 
 
Shoes can be feminine too!  Girl's shoes from Startright, I thought a very pretty design.
 
 
 
What are your ideas for dressing little girls in a feminine manner?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...