Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on the Catholic Lady Blog!  If you are interested in submitting your own photos for publication here, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  The purpose is to encourage women to consider the apostolate of feminine dress which is especially important to restore society to the natural law of God.
 
Here is Rebecca Margaret at one week old!  She has already changed so much and needless to say, we absolutely love her to pieces!
 
Here is what I am wearing today.  I took the pictures this morning and I was still a little tired:)
 
I have found that layers flatter my postpartum figure more than anything else.  A jacket or cardigan over a blouse or shirt is quite forgiving and a line skirts are best for me.  Let me know please if you have any other advice. 

 
I am planning to get my hair cut soon since it is getting to long to do much with; hopefully this perpetual ponytail will be gone soon!  I am really tired of it!
 
 
 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Black Top- Gabriel Brothers
Black Cardigan- Gabriel Brothers
Brown Plaid Skirt- Kohl's
Grey Socks- Payless
Brown Flats- Payless
Necklace- Gabriel Brothers
Earrings- Gabriel Brothers
 
 
Thanks for visiting!


 

 

4 comments:

  1. You look great Colette! Have you heard of belly binding post pregnancy? Check it out, be warned though, many pictures online, the women are in a bra and panty. (I haven't seen any nudes) You can probably even just wear a girdle if you want some support.

    I pray you are healing wonderfully!! Rebecca is beautiful! I'd love to hear her birth story. :-). Blessings to you and your family! And congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually and I have been considering buying one. I think that the belly band would be good for posture too since my posture suffers after delivery because of my stomach muscles being weaker. I need to look into it more!

      Delete
    2. Yep, a strong core (abdominal muscles) help with posture. I'm not saying you need one, I think you look great for being a week post partum. Just wanted to share a suggestion :-).

      Delete
    3. Thanks again; I am really thinking about getting one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...