Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Winter Hats

I love hats!  They are especially versatile in winter and just as practical and feminine as well.  Here are some winter hat photos for inspiration:



 

 So feminine and elegant!
 
 

 
Pretty!
 
 


This would be pretty for cold spring days!

 


 
Royal Fascinator- I love the colors!

 
 
 


 
Red is always fashionable!

 
 


 
So classy!
 
 


 
Of course a pink coat is quite necessary with a large hat!
 


 
A favorite millinery shop on ETSY:
 
 
 
Do you wear hats in the winter?

2 comments:

  1. Sigh, I wish I could wear hats-- I agree that they look so polished and feminine. Unfortunately I have such an abundance of thick hair that I have never found an off-the-rack hat that actually fits my head, other than the strictly practical knit hat for cold weather wear, and even then I find it more comfortable to wear a long scarf wrapped around my head instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hats, have you seen my collection?

    www.noexcuseseasyorganising.com/hats-hats-and-more-hats-who-likes-hats

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...