Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

A Weekend in Feminine Dress

 Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on the Catholic Lady Blog!  If you are interested in volunteering with your own photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!  The purpose is to encourage women to consider taking up the important apostolate of feminine dress.
 
Yesterday was baby Rebecca's Baptism!  Here are the best pictures I have of what I wore:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Pink Wrap Top- Banana Republic (three years ago)
Black Layering Top- Thrift Store
Black Skirt- Thrift Store (originally White House Black Market)
Bracelet- Claire's
Watch- Consignment
Necklace and Earrings- Kohl's

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - how precious! I LOVE baby girls. I'm a little jealous that you have another one to dress up :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Christine! I actually wanted another boy before I found out her sex. But now I love her! It is funny how that works out!

      Delete
    2. I was originally hoping this one would be a girl, but it's another boy! I'm certain I'll feel just the same, though, once he's born :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...