Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

A Weekend In Feminine Dress is when I post pictures of myself or a friend in a modest outfit, including where it was purchased in order to encourage other women to take up this important apostolate of feminine dress.  If you are interested in having your picture here please email me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!
 
Joanna was kind enough to volunteer again for A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  I love her outfit here and below I have included her message.:
 
 




Good morning!

The snow is still piling down , so hats are still a necessity . Feel free to use my submission! Figured I would counteract my summer photos!

Hat and coat given to me from my aunt!
Skirt my grandmas .
Shirt that you can't see - thrifted

Man next to me? Loaned to me from God


Have a wonderful day!

Pax,

Joanna

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...