Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Happy Monday and welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress here on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest outfit in order to encourage other women to take up this important apostolate of feminine dress.

Today I have photos from a kind friend who sent them to me with the following message:

Dear Mrs. Zimmerman, Here are some pictures of me wearing skirts or dresses. Two of them show me in a dirndl, a traditional dress here in Austria and Germany.  I really love them and wear them as often as possible.   I hope that there are some that are suitable for you!   God bless you! + Sincerely, Alexandra

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
Thank you, Alexandra!
 
 
 
And here is another lovely picture from Louise, a faithful blog follower:
 
 
 
The skirt and blouse were bought at the Goodwill.  The sweater was a gift.  No jewelry today. 
 
 
I think she looks beautiful too!  Thank you, Louise!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that you feature readers, not just pictures of yourself - lovely idea!
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...