Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Easter Parade!

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of myself or another lady wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage women to take up this important apostolate.  If you would like to submit your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
  
Happy Easter to all of my dear readers!  Thank you so much for the Easter photos!  I am very impressed by your outfits for being both modest AND beautiful!  It is encouraging to me and I'm sure many other women to see such lovely Catholic ladies!
 
And so, without further ado, the Easter Parade...!
 



 
Mrs. Gordon is Wearing:
 
Blouse- Ebay
Skirt- Thrift Store
Shoes- Sears
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
Miss. Theresa is Wearing:
 
Outfit- St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
Shoes- Coloriffics
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
Mrs. Spoor is Wearing:
 
Dress - JCPenny's
Dress sweater - Dillard's
Hat - Dillard's
Shoes - Macy's from the clearance rack
Earrings - from a friend
Necklace and bracelet - passed down to me from my mom
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Dress- I made
Bolero- Gabriel Brothers
Hat- My sister
Shoes- Nine West
Necklace, Earrings and Bracelet- Gift
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much, everyone!  Please feel free to share your comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...