Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!!  This is when I post pictures of myself or a friend wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage other women to adopt this rewarding apostolate.

I have been asked to do a post featuring your Easter photos!  I am so excited to see what my readers wore for Easter!!!  Please oblige me by sending in your photos to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!



Here are my photos from yesterday at the lake.  (That is not a baby doll; it is Rebecca!)




 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Cardigan- Goodwill
Top- Walmart
Skirt- Thrift Store
Shoes- Given to me by a friend
Necklace, Bracelet and Earrings- Gift
 
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!!!

 

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...