Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when we post pictures of a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage women to dress like a Catholic Lady.  If you want to give us your photos, contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
Today I have some photos of my sister, Catherine's outfit.  She wore this yesterday for the Pittsburgh Diocese Eucharistic Rosary March (where they actually march through the city of Pittsburgh with the Blessed Sacrament) downtown where she was May Queen!  I think it was very fitting that they asked her since she just got married two weeks ago!  She looks gorgeous!  I love how she has such effortless elegance!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Catherine is wearing:

Top- Dress Barn
Skirt- Thrift Store
Lace Bolero- Tulip Bridal
Brown Cutout Flats- Payless



1 comment:

  1. That is just so beautiful! I love the color, I love the lace. So feminine and just gorgeous! Well put together!

    Visiting from the Modest Mom Link Up! Thank you for sharing your link!

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...