Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is where we post pictures of a beautiful, modest outfit including where it was purchased to encourage other women to take up the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you would like to offer your photos, please send them to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
 
I have been trying to post some more everyday outfits since some of you have requested them.  This is a beautiful dress that I got as a hand-me-down from a friend.  I love the color red and this dress reminds me of April Cornell.  It is also just perfect for gardening.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
I'm Wearing:

Dress- Hand-me-down
Top- Sister
Necklace- Sister
Shoes- Payless, last year
Earrings- Kohl's
 
 
Thanks for visiting!  What did you wear this weekend?
 
 
 
 





3 comments:

  1. Yes, that dress looks great on you. But how I wish they would just make dresses *with sleeves* to begin with. It's nearly impossible to find. Layering can be so bulky :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I absolutely agree. I hate bulk and layering, especially when it's hot!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...