Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Housework

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post a picture of myself or a volunteer wearing a modest, feminine outfit and where it was purchased in order to encourage women in this apostolate!  If you would like to volunteer, please send your photos to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
Due to various reasons including having Rebecca in January, dealing with my postpartum thyroiditis and a couple of family weddings and events, I never got in my Spring cleaning this year, so the past few weeks have been devoted to house cleaning and gardening at our house!  Things have progressed slowly but surely and I am finally feeling a little better about the condition of our home.  I just need to keep up that cleaning!
 
 
My cleaning outfit is usually a variable of this one.  I have another dark blue skirt that I sometimes wear if I know I will be getting it dirty or stained.  I like to wear this blouse over another top to dress it up a little.  I have a pink top with longer sleeves that I wear often, even though this day it was really hot so I thought I would compromise. :(  Gardening is my favorite chore...and scrubbing the bathtub is probably my least...!
 
 
 
 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Top- Walmart
Skirt- Goodwill
Shoes- very comfortable, I love to wear these around the house, From a friend
Hair- twisted up with a butterfly clip, Giant Eagle
Necklace- Gift
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!  What do you wear to do housework?

2 comments:

  1. So lovely and inspiring! May I ask for info on the apron you're wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made it a few years ago with scrap fabric from my stash! I forgot to include that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...