Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog.  This is when I post pictures of myself or another lady wearing a modest, feminine outfit, including where it was purchased, in order to encourage other women in the apostolate of dress.  If you are interested in submitting your photos, please send them to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.

I know that I promised to do "themed" Weekends, but today is back to the old routine again!  I considered taking photos of my cleaning outfit this week, but never actually got around to it.  I am going to post some pictures of everyday chore and more intense cleaning outfits next week.  But for now, here is what I wore yesterday:








 
 

 
 
 
 
Skirt- Thrift Store
Ruffle Cardigan- Gabriel Brothers
Shoes- Thrift Store
Pearls- Gift
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!  What did you wear yesterday?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, you look lovely! That skirt is beautiful, and I love adding the pearls for a very feminine look.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...