Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Joyce Williams

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of myself or another lady wearing a modest, feminine outfit to encourage other women in the apostolate of dress.  If you would like to volunteer your photos, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
I was very pleased to receive this email a couple of days ago from the sweet lady in the photo who wanted to share her experience with us!  She looks lovely!
 
I just started wearing long skirts/dresses, a month ago, but awhile back below the knee skirts/ dresses and got rid of all my jeans and dress pants. I am a girly girl now and I feel more feminine. With the help of some Face Book friends and of course the Grace of God I finally said yes and took the MODESTY CHALLENGE!
Here I am :
 
 
 
 
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...