Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or another lady wearing a modest, feminine outfit in order to encourage other women in the apostolate of dress.  If you would like to volunteer and have your photo published here, please contact me at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!


I am sorry for skipping last week's photos and publishing these a day late.  Hopefully, this will be rectified in the future!

Anyway, here is what I wore Sunday:

 
 
 

 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Jacket- Thrift Store
Top- Gabriel Brothers
Skirt- Goodwill
Shoes- Nine West
Jewelry- Gift
 
 
 
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!

2 comments:

  1. White is SUCH a beautiful color on you as well as the beige (cream?).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...