Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest outfit to encourage women to adopt the apostolate of feminine dress.  If you want to have your outfit published here, please send me your photos to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com.
 
 
 
This weekend we attended a hayride and picnic hosted by our parish at a beautiful park.  It was so enjoyable and the weather we had was just perfect.  Here is what I wore:
 
 
(I only wish I could have avoided that road paint in the background...)
 
 
 
I'm Wearing:
 
Skirt- Kohl's (last year)
Top- New York & Co.
Sweater- Ann Taylor
Boots- Consignment
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!


.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I'm trying to stop wearing so many jean skirts.... Trying to find a more classy way to dress. Thanks for sharing you have inspired me. Also I'm new to this blog & I didn't know if you wear & have any convictions of mostlywearing skirts. Blessings, Rosemarie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...