Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Weekend In Feminine Dress

Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress on The Catholic Lady Blog!  This is when I post pictures of myself or another lady wearing a modest outfit to encourage women in our apostolate of feminine dress!  If you would like to volunteer, please send your photos to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com


This weekend I did not get around to taking pictures, so this is what Beatrice and I wore today!  We went grocery shopping with the other children and did chores around the house today.  It was cool here; perfect weather for the first day of Fall!




 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Goodwill
Skirt- Goodwill
Shoes- Community Thrift Store
Jewelry- Gift
 

 
 
 
 
 
BEATRICE IS WEARING:

Dress- CHAPS brand, second hand
Top- CHEROKEE brand, second hand
Shoes- Oshkosh
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...