Pages

Monday, October 13, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress: Wear to a Rosary Rally


 Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress where I post pictures of myself or another lady and a modest, feminine outfit to encourage women in this apostolate!  If you would like to send me your pictures to feature in next week's edition, please do so at: thecatholiclady@gmail.com!

Here is what I wore Saturday to our Rosary Rally for America Needs Fatima.  There were over 12,000 Rosary Rallies that day across America.



 
The picture below is cropped so that you can kind of see my outfit in action.  It was so windy when we arrived and set up the banner at the rally, but as soon as we started praying the wind stopped!  Not surprising since we know Our Lady was watching out for us.
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Top- Dress Barn
Cardigan- XXI
Skirt- Christopher & Banks
Boots- Thrift Store
Necklace- Target
Bracelets- ??
Diaper Bag- Vera Bradley (from my sister!!)
 
REBECCA IS WEARING:

Coat and Dress- Consignment





1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit! It looks like something I would wear.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...