Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

A Weekend In Feminine Dress


 Welcome to A Weekend In Feminine Dress!  This is when I post pictures of a modest outfit (either myself or a volunteer) in order to encourage other women in this apostolate!  If you want to volunteer, please send your pictures to: thecatholiclady@gmail.com



This is what Rebecca and I wore yesterday:


 
Beatrice's dress can be half seen in the photo too:

 
 
 
 
I'M WEARING:

Skirt- I made
Jacket- Ann Taylor LOFT
Necklace- Target
Bracelet/earrings- Gift
Shoes- from a friend
 
 
REBECCA IS WEARING:
 
Dress- Consignment
 
 
 
THANKS FOR VISITING!  WHAT DID YOU WEAR THIS WEEKEND?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice skirt you made. You are definitely an accomplished seamstress. The children's outfits are quite nice also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...